Coronavirus / Self Isolation Resources
Psychological Therapies inc resources for managing psychological impact of covid-19
General websites with information on what to do in a mental health crisis:
COVID-19 related information
- Helping children cope
- Children in self isolation
- How to talk to children about coronavirus
- Supporting kids during the covid-19 crisis
- Coronavirus anxiety download
It is geared towards Mums/parents, but there are bits you can take for non-parents. It includes advice around information management, communication, isolation, relationships and happy kids.
Geared towards young people and managing worries around COVID – it has helplines also.
For parents talking to their children about COVID and ten top tips of how to do this.
- Coronavirus and your wellbeing
- Looking after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak
- BBC news health
- Managing stress and anxiety
- Managing your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
General mental health self help guides and information
INDEX - Self-Help-Centre
- Online Consultation
- Coronavirus / Self Isolation Resources
- My GP App
- Pharmacy First
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Choose Well
- Child Health
- Community Groups
- Depression, Anxiety and Stress
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Elderly Care
- In Times of Bereavement
- Pregnancy Care Planner
- Sexual Health
- Weight Management
- Winter Health
- Your Family Medicine Cabinet
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.