If you’re trying to give up smoking, we can help. Studies show that your chances of success will be greatly improved if you get advice and support from health care professionals to help you stop smoking and if you don’t pay for your prescriptions then giving up is free.
The services we offer from the Practice can:
- Boost your willpower to stop smoking
- Concentrate your efforts by getting advice from someone who knows your medical background
- Help you feel that you’re not doing it alone
- Help you to cope when you are tempted to smoke
- Monitor improvements to your health so that you can see the benefits
Please call the surgery to arrange an appointment with our smoking cessation advisers.
For more information about quitting smoking visit:
- NHS: Quit Smoking – This website contains detailed information about the free NHS support services.
- NHS: Smoking Cessation – If you smoke, giving up is probably the greatest single step you can take to improve your health.
- Quit Org. – Quit is the independent charity whose aim is to save lives by helping smokers to stop.
Chelsea & Westminster Hospital Stop Smoking Service
Both of our hospitals have an established in-house Stop Smoking Service which provide specialist help to inpatients, outpatients and visitors. You can also receive support in the community from the Hounslow Stop Smoking Service, which offers friendly expert advice and a range of medications (Nicotine Replacement Therapy or Champix). For more information on how to stop smoking, please visit the NHS Smokefree website.
Telephone: 020 3434 2500 or 07718 201 520
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.