|Opening Hours||Extended Hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 20:30||18:30 - 20.00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 20:30||18:30 - 20.00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 20:30||18:30 - 20.00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 20:30||18:30 - 20.00|
|Friday||06:00 - 18:30||06:00 - 08.00|
We offer additional clinics every day for patients who can not see a doctor during normal working hours. These clinics are from 06:00 until 08:00 on Fridays, and from 18:30 until 20:30, Monday to Thursday. We have Doctors, Nurses and Healthcare assistants all working to see our patients out of working hours. Please note that these appointments must be booked in advance.
We would welcome your feedback on these additional hours.
In addition, this surgery is part of the West London GP Federation, a group of practices in the local area that work together to provide evening and weekend appointments.
You must be registered with a member practice, such as this one to access these services.
Extended Hours Hubs
Extended Hour Hubs offer pre-booked appointments for West London registered patients at evenings and weekends. There are 2 hubs in West London:
St Charles Centre for Health - Integrated Care Centre
|Mon - Fri||18:30 - 21:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Sunday||14:00 - 20:00|
The Violet Melchett Clinic - Integrated Care Centre
30 Flood Walk
|Mon - Fri||18:30 - 21:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 14:00|
The extended hours hubs will provide the following primary care medical services, as a minimum requirement:
- Clinical assessment, and treatment service to patients presenting with minor injuries and mild to moderate illnesses
- Self-care management information and advice
- Cervical screening and contraceptive services
- Childhood immunisations and vaccinations
- Wound Care
- Ear irrigation
The following services will not be provided by the extended hours hub services:
- Patients who are identified with a potentially life threatening medical condition which is not suitable for primary care management must be immediately and safely transferred to the relevant urgent and emergency care service
- GP appointments relating to test results received
- Long term condition reviews and care plans
- Medication reviews
You will be able to access the HUBs services by asking your registered GP surgery or calling 111
Bank Holidays & Planned Closures
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.