|Monday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:30|
We offer additional clinics for patients who can not see a doctor during normal working hours at our Extended Hours Hub at St Charles Hospital. There we have Doctors, Nurses and Healthcare assistants all working to see our patients out of working hours. To make an appointment with that team please call our reception on 02072861231 to make an appointments. These appointments must be booked in advance.
We would welcome your feedback on these additional hours.
Extended Hours Hubs
Extended Hour Hubs offer pre-booked appointments for West London registered patients at evenings and weekends. Information about how to book and the services available can be found on the West London CCG website
The Extended Access Hubs locations and opening hours are:
|Violet Melchett Clinic
30 Flood Walk
|St Charles Centre for Health
|Monday to Friday||6.30pm - 9.00pm||6.30pm - 9.00pm|
|Saturday||8.00am - 4.00pm||8.00am - 8.00pm|
|Sunday & Bank Holidays||8.00am - 2.00pm||2.00pm - 8.00pm|
The extended hours hubs will provide the following primary care medical services, as a minimum requirement:
- Clinical assessment, and treatment service to patients presenting with minor injuries and mild to moderate illnesses
- Self-care management information and advice
- Cervical screening and contraceptive services
- Childhood immunisations and vaccinations
- Wound Care
- Ear irrigation
The following services will not be provided by the extended hours hub services:
- Patients who are identified with a potentially life threatening medical condition which is not suitable for primary care management must be immediately and safely transferred to the relevant urgent and emergency care service
- GP appointments relating to test results received
You will be able to access the HUBs services by asking your registered GP surgery or calling 111
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.